93.7 NASH Icon and The Baby Fold are ready for a little Christmas spirit in 2020! Usher in a sparkling holiday season with the Hybrid Festival of Trees.
For the past 27 years, beautifully decorated trees, wreaths, and holiday decor have been up for auction to support the health and well-being of over 1200 local children and families – and this year is no exception! This year’s pop-up Christmas marketplace offers both online and SAFE in-person participation options.
The NEW mobile auction website makes bidding easy, safe, and more convenient than ever before. To register for the online auction, visit www.FestOfTrees.org. This virtual, paperless environment means that anyone can browse, bid, and purchase auction items on their mobile device from any location, beginning November 15, 2020!
The one-of-a-kind holiday trees and decor will also be on display at Eastland Mall (in the former MC Sports location by Kohl’s) from November 16-21, with convenient curbside pickup on Sunday, November 22nd.
The full Hybrid Festival of Trees timeline includes:
- November 1 – Early bird item viewing and auction registration online
- November 15 – Mobile bidding begins
- November 16-21 – Pop-up Christmas marketplace opens at Eastland Mall. Daily 11:00am-8:00pm
- November 21 – Mobile bidding ends at 7:00pm
- November 22 – Curbside pickup. 12:00pm-6:00pm