93.7 NASH Icon is #FearlessForKids and encourages you to go Over The Edge this June!
Join us on Saturday, June 12, 2021 as we rappel off the side of the Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel in Uptown Normal to raise money to benefit both the Boys & Girls Club of Bloomington-Normal and Child Protection Network.
Ways to get get involved:
- Support Cody West (afternoon host on our sister station, WBNQ) in his Over The Edge adventure
- Donate on his fundraising page HERE
- Register today at: www.overtheedgebn.org to fundraise and go Over The Edge on June 12, 2021
- Join us in Uptown Normal outside of the Marriott to support members of our community and two great organizations
- Family friendly activities will be available on the ground for spectators and supporters
The Boys & Girls Club mission is to empower all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Child Protection Network supports the common desire of like-minded agencies and schools to provide safe and rich experiences for all children. To develop and deliver child safety education and curriculum. And share quality resources to promote child safety.
Register, donate, or find more details here: www.overtheedgebn.org